Saturday, November 29, 2008

Probably The Most Unflattering Photo Of Me Ever Taken


Can you tell Mom wasn't thrilled with the fact I shoved a camera in her face at 3:45 AM? At least she was wearing make-up. I clearly could use some lip gloss, eyeliner and maybe some Preparation H for those nasty dark circles under my eyes. Yikes.

Our Black Friday shopping trip was a success, even though the only door buster I ended up buying was a set of damask sheets that weren't even a gift. They were for me, a small house warming present for a house I have yet to purchase. Details, details...

And where was Dad while all this Black Friday shopping was going on? He was at home asleep, but he did take the time the night before to leave a note on my Diet Pepsi.



Thankfully I managed to get the rest of my shopping done this afternoon (with the exception of one gift, which is on back order). It's the first time in many years my shopping has been done before December 1st. Now I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the Christmas season without the stress of shopping. Totally worth the effort it took to get out of bed at 3:30 AM.

No comments: