- 1-4 ink pens
- a book (right now it's Middlesex by Jeff Eugenides)
- Blackberry
- 3 chapsticks
- Leatherman
- pocket mirror
- tampons (just in case)
- Advil
- tweezers
- green kate spade wallet
- receipts for ATM, Target, Starbucks, grocery store, etc.
- business cards
- Jackie-0. sunglasses
- environmentally friendly reusable shopping bag
- keys to the car, office and various residences
Monday, November 10, 2008
Like Mary Poppins
Items You Can Find In My Purse:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Four years at U.C. and an English degree....and a list of the contents of your purse is the best you can do for a daily blog update? I get the literary references to Mary Poppins and that other guy but really, I think you can do better than a list of the garbahj you haul around all day. Your new found west coast groupies are going to feel cheated if you keep this up.
Why not tell everyone how clean the garage looks now that I cleaned it up? Personally I would find something like THAT to be riveting reading!
Fah-Zhuh
Post a Comment