Last night I had a dream that I was walking downtown when all of the sudden I stubbled across a group of homeless zombies, who then chased me to my car and tried to bust in the windows with their heads like the Rage Virus Zombies do in "28 Days Later." I woke up too fast, like I alwalys do with nightmares, so my eyes were open but I couldn't get my limbs to move... in a dark room... that for all I knew was filled with zombies.
Awesome.
Then tonight after Cirque I stopped at the 711 and -- in the time it took to pump eight gallons of gas -- managed to convince myself that some zombies were hiding in the backseat of the car, waiting for me to get inside and lock the doors before they attacked.
I don't know what my problem is, but I'm willing to bet some therapy might help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment