Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A Pre-Valentine

Mom: Do you want to watch your show on TV?
Dad: Unless you want to watch something else.
Mom: Well if I had to pick I would watch the show with the guy in the mental institution.
Dad: Ugh. That's fine, if you want to watch that then I'll go downstairs and hang out with Jack.
Mom: No, it's okay; we can watch your show.
Me: BARF. You guys are so lame. What do you want to watch? I don't know, what do you want to watch? I don't care are long as you're happy. I love you, schmoopy. No, I love YOU toodlebug.
Mom: ...you should tell that story to one of your cats.
*stunned silence*
Dad: Oh MAN!
Me: I can't believe you said that. You just called me a cat lady.
Mom: Haha I KNOW! I'm sorry. I'm a mean drunk.

No comments: