It's my last night in Oxford (for now anyways). Tomorrow I'm off to spend 3 nights in Scotland. Then to London for an evening before I catch a flight to Nantes to spend the weekend with Seth in Angers (France). Then I'm thinking a few days in Paris before I head off to Italy for a week or so. When I'm done in Italy I'm going back to London to pal around with the Big Gay Uncles.
And then? Well I'll probably be broke and come home. Surprised? Yeah, well, me too.
I thought I would love working here. I don't. The jobs are shitty and don't pay enough money. Traveling around though, that's pretty damn sweet. If I could get a job that was related to writing or publishing, and had someone who was willing to foot the bill for my rent and expenses (i.e. parents, pimp or sugar daddy) I think I would love living and working here. But alas, my life doesn't work like that.
Damn you, personal responsibility!
So I'm traveling around, drinking lots of coffee and taking pictures, having an adventure. Don't know what I'll do after that's done but I guess I'll figure it out along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to see pics and hear all about everything when you get back. Sounds like even though it's not going as was once originally scheduled, you're still having a blast and I'm happy for you! Sorry I can't be your sugar daddy but I can only do so much ;) Take care of yourself!!!
Man, I just know you are having a blast, and I am sooo jealous. You'll have to make it up to me with your visit. :)
Post a Comment